CHELAN COUNTY, Wash. - The Chelan County Coroner's office released the identity of one of the two bodies discovered two weeks ago in a pickup truck near Lake Wenatchee.
24-year-old Sarah Ann Pischke of Humble, Texas, was identified using dental records.
Pischke was found inside a partially hidden truck on Chiwaukum Creek Road with an adult male.
The State Crime Lab is working on fingerprints to make a positive ID on the male.
It is currently unknown how the couple died, but an autopsy has ruled out foul play.
According to the Chelan County Coroner's office, the female's family had no explanation for why she was in Washington State.
- The Last Jedi opens in Spokane
- Moose rescued after getting tangled in swing set
- Beloved Crescent building Christmas window displays are back
- Cryptocurrency craze
- Spokane Park Board votes to create cross country skiing trails near golf course
- More people misuse disabled parking spots in winter months