SPOKANE, Wash. - A run from the law caused a crash this morning at Mission and Washington.
Spokane police say 34-year-old Christopher Roullier was trying to get away from officers when he crashed into a truck and the back of an STA bus.
The intersection was closed for over an hour after the crash.
Police say Roullier, a convicted felon, admitted to smoking meth just before the crash.
The man in the truck and a passenger on the bus were taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Roullier was taken to jail.
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail