Liberty Lake officials are asking for the public's input on plans for Liberty Lake Regional Park.
Consultants will be stationed in the park this Saturday to listen to public opinion, as well as display visuals.
"We recognize that folks have differing priorities for the park," said Bill LaRue, lead for the park development team. "So we've prepared several diagrams that show how the park might evolve if things like being family friendly or being a regional draw were the focus."
A tent will be set up near the main parking lot from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
A set of workshops will take place in late summer and early fall. The County expects to review final drafts of the plan by the end of 2017.
- BREAKING: SPD investigating after body found downtown
- Pullman businesses raise money to fight mental illness
- Kootenai County Jail population hits record high
- Investigation prompts several search warrants at Red Top motel in Spokane Valley
- Idaho senator's reaction stirring up social media
- Wolf Creek Lodge Steak House closing its doors