PULLMAN, Wash. - The Pac-12 Conference released its 2018 football schedule Thursday and for the third straight year, the Washington State Cougars will host seven football games in Martin Stadium, including the Apple Cup on Friday, Nov. 23.
"The 2018 season marks the third straight year where seven home games will be played in Pullman, and it will be five of six years when you extend that to the 2021 season," said WSU Deputy Director of Athletics Mike Marlow. "With three straight bowl games under coach Leach, and four in the past five years, we expect more great moments at Martin Stadium during the 2018 campaign."
The Cougars will open the 2018 season on the road at Wyoming on Sept. 1, before hosting non-conference opponents San Jose St. and Eastern Washington on Sept. 8 and 15, respectively.
WSU opens Pac-12 play on Sept. 22 at USC. The Cougars will return to Martin Stadium for a homecoming contest against Utah on Sept. 29. WSU will also host California, Oregon and Arizona before the Apple Cup.
The complete 2018 football schedule for Washington State is as follows (home games in bold):
Sept. 1 – at Wyoming
Sept. 8 – San Jose State
Sept. 15 – Eastern Washington
Sept. 21 – at USC
Sept. 29 – Utah (Homecoming)
Oct. 6 – at Oregon State
Oct. 13 – BYE
Oct. 20 – Oregon
Oct. 27– at Stanford
Nov. 3 – California (Dad's Weekend)
Nov. 10 – at Colorado
Nov. 17 – Arizona
Nov. 23 – Washington (Apple Cup)
- KXLY4's anchors named as favorites in Inlander's "Best of" edition
- Made in the Northwest: Cygnus
- GU students told to avoid area of police activity in Logan neighborhood
- Students from seven to seventeen plan Spokane's March For Our Lives
- Moscow seeks nominees for 2018 Mayor's Earth Day Awards
- Groups oppose Senate candidate's planned rally, citing safety concerns