PRIEST LAKE, Idaho - A woman in Priest Lake spotted a cougar next to her home Wednesday morning on the east side of Priest Lake near the Huckleberry Bay area.
A volunteer firefighter tried to scare the cougar off, which didn't work. The cougar eventually got up and wandered off north.
- Gonzaga's Graduate Accounting ranked 13th best in nation
- Fear grows among business owners as construction looms on North Monroe
- Renovation project brings new life to East Sprague
- Trial underway for woman accused of murder plot against husband
- Air 4 Adventure: First day of spring
- Students plan March For Our Lives as news hits of another school shooting