SPOKANE, Wash. - Gonzaga exists, and one Spokane Valley company isn't letting Jimmy Kimmel forget it.
Zome Design created the #GonzagaExists t-shirts and sweatshirts in response to a running gag on Jimmy Kimmel Live. On the show, host Jimmy Kimmel, made the joke that Gonzaga University doesn't exist outside of basketball. Since then, Kimmel started a firestorm on social media in Spokane.
The host has continued to poke fun at the city of Spokane, continually joking that we are perpetuating a conspiracy that Gonzaga is a real school.
But, Zome Design wants to end this debate, with #GonzagExists t-shirts and sweatshirts. They will be selling the shirts in grocery stores and online.
And the shirts likely won't go out of style for a little while. Don't expect this Kimmel-Gonzaga feud to end anytime soon.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Sears at the Spokane Valley Mall to close by February 2020
- Hundreds gather to dedicate new Millwood World War I Memorial
- Zags stay at no. 8 in AP Top 25 poll
- Washington's 2019 apple crop one of the largest in history
- A foggy morning should give way to a sunny Veterans Day
- Veterans & their families can ride the Looff Carrousel for free today