SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Mayor David Condon, along with members of the City Council, will host several discussions about the 2018 budget and the city's new plan to get feedback from the public.
“A few items still require more discussion with the Council in the coming weeks and the budget is still a draft, which is where we need your help,” Condon said.
The discussions will be held on:
-Tuesday, Oct. 24 at 6 pm – Spokane Public Library, 906 W. Main in The Lens on the third floor.
Hosts: Mayor David Condon and Council President Ben Stuckart
-Wednesday, Nov. 1 at 6 pm – A telephone town hall discussion. People can join toll free at 855-312-2107, live on Facebook @spokanecity, live on City Cable 5, or in person at City Hall in the Council Chambers, 808 W. Spokane Falls, lower level.
Hosts: Mayor David Condon, Council President Ben Stuckart, and Councilmember Amber Waldref
-Tuesday, Nov. 7 at 6 pm – Northeast Community Center, 4001 N. Cook.
Hosts: Mayor David Condon, Councilmembers Mike Fagan and Amber Waldref
-Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 6 pm – Shadle Library Branch, 2111 W. Wellesley.
Hosts: Mayor David Condon, Councilmembers Candace Mumm and Karen Stratton
-Thursday, Nov. 9 at 6 pm – South Hill Library Branch, 3324 S. Perry.
Hosts: Mayor David Condon, Councilmembers Breean Beggs and Lori Kinnear
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW