SPOKANE, Wash. - The City of Spokane released a list of planned closures for the upcoming holidays.
Spokane City Hall will be closed on Mondays, Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, in observance of Christmas and New Year’s.
City of Spokane garbage pickup and curbside recycling will be a day late the weeks of Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, with regular Friday service those weeks set for Saturday. The Waste-to-Energy facility will be closed on Dec. 25 and Jan. 1, but open all other days from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Spokane City Council is not scheduled to meet on Mondays, Dec. 25 and Jan. 1. Council meetings will resume on Monday, Jan. 8.
Parking meters don’t have to be plugged on Mondays, Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
The Spokane Municipal Court will be closed on Mondays, Dec. 25 and Jan. 1.
All Spokane Public Library branches will be closed Saturday through Monday, Dec. 23 to 25, for the Christmas holiday and on Monday, Jan. 1, for the New Year’s holiday.
The new Riverfront Park Ice Ribbon will be closed Christmas Day.
- Reflecting on Tuesday's tsunami scare
- WSU develops sleep sensor designed to improve sleep quality
- Newman Lake man killed in hit and run outside Oklahoma City club
- EWU students build prosthetic arm for 5th grader
- Spokane Public Schools pull cartons after student finds cleaning material in chocolate milk
- House committee approves lower carbon fuels standard