SPOKANE, Wash. - Anyone who's been to an event in the Perry District can attest that parking can sometimes be very tricky, to say the least.
Nearby Grant Park can usually be a solid go-to when street parking fills up. Now, the City of Spokane Parks and Recreation has created initial design concepts to add parking spaces.
It's put together some concepts to help solve the problem and hopes to get some feedback from the neighborhood users and larger community about their ideas to address increased parking needs and their preferred design options.
The city want's to make sure everyone knows, "The renderings are only concepts to assess feasibility. There is currently no funding or schedule secured at this time. Initial feedback allows us to engage in planning and determine grant opportunities."
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family