SPOKANE, Wash. - The Christmas Tree Elegance Eckert and Friends Luncheon benefiting the Spokane Symphony Associates took place Tuesday. It was a sold-out luncheon with a long waiting list.
The Spokane Symphony Associates are celebrating their 55th year. This is the 35th year for Christmas Tree Elegance. You can buy tickets through Saturday at the Davenport Hotel, and through Sunday afternoon at River Park Square.
- Wolf Creek Lodge Steak House closing its doors
- Idaho senator's reaction stirring up social media
- Bitter cold no match for dog owners
- Getting your car and home ready for freezing temperatures
- City council president teases proposal to tax gun sales
- Forum focuses on ending child abuse in Spokane County