SPOKANE, Wash. - CHAS Health will hold an open house and ribbon cutting ceremony on Wednesday, December 6, from 4 to 6 p.m. at the Nurse Practitioner Residency Clinic. Staff will be available to answer questions and give tours of the clinic.
The clinic, which opened in August 2017, is designed to provide fully licensed and credentialed Nurse Practitioners with additional experience. Long-term CHAS Health providers give guidance to the Residents during the 13-month program.
The program allows Residents to treat patients in a real world medical setting. The clinic improves access for patients and sharpens the skills of medical providers.
The open house will take place at the Nurse Practitioner Residency Clinic at 15812 E. Indiana Ave., Suite 101. Opening remarks will begin at 4:15 p.m. Appetizers will be served. For more information, visit chas.org/NPRC.
- Coeur d'Alene resident crashes car into Fernan Lake
- Fire leaves Shogun Restaurant "a total loss"
- Dogs reported stolen from Spokane yards
- Early morning fire destroys Spokane's Shogun restaurant
- UPDATE: SPD has located car in Spokane River
- Spokane Valley Police looking for suspicious male who contacted young girl