SPOKANE, Wash. - If the Zags win the big game Monday night, Zome Design in Spokane Valley will start cranking out those national championship tees.
They had to put in a request to make the shirts weeks ago, and as soon as they got the NCAA's stamp of approval, they got to work.
Each of the graphic designers came up with one to three designs, and they promise, the gear they make won't disappoint.
They say they made shirts they'd want to wear themselves.
Zome Design employees are going to pull an all-nighter. They'll start producing the shirt the second the game ends.
But that's not the only Zag Swag you'll be able to snag.
They'll be making youth apparel, jackets, polos, and more.
Between 5,000 and 8,000 shirts will be produced to allow fans to commemorate what happened.
You can get yours online or at tons of retailers around the area.
Zome Designs says if the Zags win, which they will, this will be the single biggest clothing apparel even in the history of Spokane, to go alone with the biggest basketball event to happen as well.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW