SPOKANE, Wash. - Often, the only time we truly disconnect is when we’re on vacation. But, we don’t have to lie on a beach in Hawaii to get the feeling that comes with taking a break from tech. Set your inbox to respond with an “out of the office” message, post a “taking a break from Facebook” note on your wall. Whether it’s a full day or even just an hour, turn it all off and breathe. You’ll do the deepest work if you know you won’t be interrupted – and, your outgoing message may inspire someone else.
Adopted from the book Bored and Brilliant, by Manoush Zomorodi
- Protesters urge Rep. McMorris Rodgers to vote against Republican tax bill
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington
- Washington medical partnership shapes future of medicine
- Spokane to open new Community Court following downtown success
- Ice ribbon hosts cheap skate night