GREENBLUFF, Wash. - Beck's Harvest House is celebrating its 30th year in Greenbluff, and gives the perfect opportunity for fall family fun.
"We have a bunch of family-centered activities," said Todd Beck, who has worked on the family farm since he was a teenager.
While the Greenbluff attraction is open 7 days a week - the Harvest House's "Funland" is only open on the weekend.
"We got a five acre corn maze. We have family wagon rides, we have tire mountain with the giant slide, cow train, pedal cars, jump pillow," said Beck. "We even have a clown here on the weekends to make balloon animals and all that great stuff."
For more information including operating hours for the Harvest House, click here.
- Local agencies weigh in on the #WhyIDidntReport movement
- Union Gospel Mission uniting community for World Homeless Day
- Woman arrested for arson for downtown Spokane apartment fire
- South Boundary Fire Protection District sued as former commissioner faces rape charges
- Steven Branting to appear at Northtown Barnes and Noble for book signing
- Level 2 evacuation notice lifted for I-90 fires