GREENBLUFF, Wash. - Beck's Harvest House is celebrating its 30th year in Greenbluff, and gives the perfect opportunity for fall family fun.
"We have a bunch of family-centered activities," said Todd Beck, who has worked on the family farm since he was a teenager.
While the Greenbluff attraction is open 7 days a week - the Harvest House's "Funland" is only open on the weekend.
"We got a five acre corn maze. We have family wagon rides, we have tire mountain with the giant slide, cow train, pedal cars, jump pillow," said Beck. "We even have a clown here on the weekends to make balloon animals and all that great stuff."
For more information including operating hours for the Harvest House, click here.
- Months after school shooting, Freeman students walk out
- Spokane Valley students push to reform gun laws, met with opposition
- K9 that captured Jonathan Renfro put down after cancer battle
- Spokane Valley Firefighters extinguish house fire
- Coeur d'Alene student arrested for social media threat
- Coast Guard ship returns to Pacific Northwest after drug fighting mission