SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - UPDATE (8:00 am.):
Avista's Outage Map now does not show any major outages. Power should be restored in most areas. If your power is still out, you can report an outage here.
UPDATE (7:45 a.m.):
Avista now reports about 1,600 customers without power.
Original Story (7:30 a.m.):
Avista's Outage Map currently shows about 3,400 customers without power in the South Spokane Valley area.
The cause of the outage is still under investigation. Crews are on their way to work on restoring power. Avista estimates all power will be restored around 9:45 a.m.
You can check the latest details of the outage here.
- Fans celebrate Coeur d'Alene Little League's World Series appearance
- Fish kill planned for West Medical Lake as WDFW responds to goldfish infestation impacting trout
- Power bills could go down for Avista customers in Washington
- Boyds fire near Kettle Falls 27 percent contained
- Know before you go to avoid driving headaches
- New Mudgy & Millie book debuts at birthday