Parking in downtown Spokane is about to get a whole lot tougher. The city will crack down on parking meter limits this summer. If you're not paying attention to where you park and for how long, it could cost you.
Police are hoping you can help find Catherine Faye of Spokane Valley. She suffers from dementia and mental illness. Faye was last seen around 4:30 Tuesday afternoon at the Sunshine Terrace Apartments. Faye has gray hair and blue eyes and is 5 foot 7 inches.
The family of a Coeur d'Alene teenager who died in a boating accident in 2015 has filed a lawsuit, claiming others were responsible for their child's death.
Ritzville Police are looking for 78-year-old Thomas Kelly. He was last seen at 108 S. Clark St. in Ritzville. He may be driving a 200 Gold Ford F350 with license plate CO6865B. Call Ritzville Police if you have any information.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW