A 48-year-old man convicted twice on homicide accounts is on the run after being released from prison.
It’s no secret the pot industry in the state of Washington is thriving.
Retail stores statewide sell more than $4.5 million worth of pot everyday. That’s way up from last March when daily sales averaged about $3 million. At this rate, the state is expected to top a billion dollars by the end of the 2017 fiscal year.
The city of Spokane is trying out some new ways to fill the worst potholes they've seen in years.
The city has filled 1,291 potholes since the start of 2017.
People who live near a facility that helps heal deeply troubled kids don't want the Excelsior Youth Center getting larger or taking on any more clients.
- Scammers pose as iFiber Communications employees
- Sacred Heart Medical Center makes top hospital ranking
- Jury selected following mistrial of former police sergeant
- Six people escape Spokane Valley house fire
- Apartment fire claims a life in southeast Spokane
- Social media school shooting threat likely a hoax