Multiple crashes on I-90 in Coeur d'Alene closed down westbound lanes near Northwest Blvd Tuesday morning. Two people were sent to the hospital. All lanes were back open by 7:00 a.m.
Shortly after midnight on Saturday, Nathan Lane Utt was booked into the Spokane County jail. He's suspected of killing 78-year-old Shirley Ann Ramey in her home in Hope, Idaho.
One of the two men responsible for the random and ruthless murder of a Coeur d'Alene family man will spend the rest of his life in prison.
According to the Idaho Department of Labor, Idaho's population grew 1.8 percent to 1,683,140 between July 1, 2015, and July 1, 2016.
- Pullman teenager accused of killing high school student pleads guilty
- Mike Leach releases statement on Tyler Hilinski's death
- Spokane AMR paramedic selected to NASCAR safety team for 2018
- Spokane County confident in their emergency alert system
- Respiratory illness in Spokane County by the numbers
- Flu season still has far to go