SPOKANE, Wash. - Washington State Patrol said two men were hit while standing along north 195 late Thursday night.
WSP said 69-year-old Gary Whitcomb and 27-year-old Brian Pugliese had gotten both of their vehicles stuck in the center median on northbound I95, two miles north of Spangle.
23-year-old Steven Scott was traveling northbound along 195 when his vehicle left the road, striking both Whitcom and Pugliese. Scott's car then struck Whitcom's car, totaling both vehicles.
Whitcom was taken to Sacred Heart. The seriousness of his injuries is not known. Pugliese was uninjured.
Troopers believe Scott was driving too fast for conditions.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family