SPOKANE, Wash - The Spokane County Sheriff's Office has arrested two more people in connection with the theft of a purse from a Freeman High School parent's car in the chaos of last week's shooting.
Larry Flett and Renee Mann were booked into the Spokane County Jail just before 10 pm Tuesday. Mann was booked on 13 charges that include theft, forgery and identity theft. Nine theft charges are listed for Flett.
Nicole Jensen was arrested for the crime Monday afternoon; Tuesday, a judge set her bail at $50,000.
Court documents haven't yet been made public that would detail each person's suspected involvement.
Deputies say a Freeman parent parked her car along Highway 27 last Wednesday as she hurried to the school to see if her daughter was okay. During that time, someone stole her purse, later racking up $36,000 in fraudulent charges.
- DNA links Spokane man to cold case murder & cold case rape
- Restaurant Week starts today!
- Burglar crawls through doggy door; busted by deputy
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects