SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police are investigating two shootings that happened in the early morning hours on Tuesday.
The first shooting occurred in the 1700 block of W 2nd Ave. Multiple callers reported at least one gunshot was fired. A victim, with a serious injury, was located at an area hospital. Police are interviewing a person believed to be involved. They say there is no reason to believe there is a threat to the community.
An hour after the first shooting, around 1:15 a.m., Officers were dispatched to another shooting in the 400 block of S Fiske. There appears to be no victim, but there was evidence shots were fired. Multiple people at the second shooting were arrested for unrelated warrants.
Police say the incidents do not appear to be related.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager