OLYMPIA, Wash. - More than 100 Washington state parks will remain open during the winter, according to the newly released Washington State Parks and Recreation Commission winter schedule.
Around 19 parks will be closed for the winter. You can view the entire winter schedule here.
Reservations for parks are accepted between May 15 and September 15. Some parks have extended reservation dates. The following parks accept year-round camping reservations: Bay View, Belfair, Cape Disappointment, Dash Point, Deception Pass, Dosewallips, Fort Worden, Grayland Beach, Ike Kinswa, Kitsap Memorial, Ocean City, Pacific Beach and Rasar. For parks that don't accept reservations for winter, campsites are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Some parks may be closed due to extreme weather or repairs. You can view various alerts on current park conditions here.
- Court docs: Isenberg autopsy shows "no evidence of drowning"
- Spokane Public Library hosts ribbon cutting for 24-hour Library
- Cenex Zip Trip rape suspect charged with additional crimes
- CBD: What is it and how can it help you?
- 5 car crash blocks eastbound I-90
- Primary, general election ballot return envelopes don't need stamps this year