SPOKANE, Wash. - For the third time in seven years, a local winemaker was awarded Winemaker of the Year.
Maryhill Winery’s Richard Batchelor earned the 2019 Winemaker of the Year trophy during the annual Indy International Wine Competition.
The competition is the largest independently organized wine competition in the country. On top of Batchelor’s award, Maryhill Winery received a total of 61 medals at the competition this year.
Learn more about the winery HERE.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery