SPOKANE, Wash. - On Wednesday, a local food truck announced their support for immigrants and refugees in our community by hosting a special event of sorts.
In a Facebook post, The Compass Breakfast Wagon said that on Wednesday and Thursday they would be making dishes from around the world for their customers.
"Immigrants and refugees belong in Spokane – and so do their wonderful dishes like these bomb gyros with Jordanian sajieh beef," the post says.
If you would like to try some of their special foods, you can visit the truck at 3rd and Cedar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday or Thursday.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Spokane City Council doubles funding to remove abandoned, nuisance RVs
Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery Building New Location
- Spokane City Council doubles funding to remove abandoned, nuisance RVs
- Vanessa Behan Crisis Nursery Building New Location
- Spokane childcare providers worried over new state requirements
- Local numbers from the 'Clear the Shelters' nationwide event have been released
- New South Perry development features smart house technology, sustainable living
- Washington firefighter seeks damages for on-job injuries