SPOKANE, Wash. - On Wednesday, a local food truck announced their support for immigrants and refugees in our community by hosting a special event of sorts.
In a Facebook post, The Compass Breakfast Wagon said that on Wednesday and Thursday they would be making dishes from around the world for their customers.
"Immigrants and refugees belong in Spokane – and so do their wonderful dishes like these bomb gyros with Jordanian sajieh beef," the post says.
If you would like to try some of their special foods, you can visit the truck at 3rd and Cedar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday or Thursday.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
WATCH: ABC continues coverage of Trump impeachment inquiry hearings
A rainy Friday in store: Showers making their way in around lunchtime
- Country music star John Rich to sign whiskey bottles in Moscow
- What one woman says the City of Coeur d'Alene did with the unclaimed money she found
- Celebrate National Bundt Day with a free cake at this local bakery
- University of Washington needs your dog for new aging study
- Newly built Spokane bus stops under construction again, here's why
- SPD have arrested repeat offender three times in 2019 alone