MILWAUKEE, Wis. - The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled a limited edition bobblehead to commemorate the first Final Four appearance for the Gonzaga Bulldogs men's basketball team. Gonzaga joined North Carolina, South Carolina, and Oregon for the 2017 Final Four.
The bobblehead features Gonzaga mascot, Spike, standing on a newspaper base that reads, "Zags Reach Final Four for First Time!" This is the only bobblehead commemorating Gonzaga's 2017 Final Four appearance. Each licensed bobblehead is individually numbered to just 216, and they are only available in the National Bobblehead HOF and Museum's Online Store.
"We're excited to release this bobblehead commemorating Gonzaga's first Final Four appearance," said Phil Sklar, Co-Founder and CEO of the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum. "The Zags have a passionate fan base that waited quite a while to reach the Final Four, and we thought this bobblehead would be a great way for the fans to celebrate the remarkable season."
The bobbleheads, which just arrived and ship now, cost $40 each plus a shipping charge of $8 per order.
- EWU police looking for person of interest in sexual assault case
- Urgent need for Habitat for Humanity volunteers
- Spokane Fire Dept. responds to heavy smoke coming from N. Spokane home
- One shot in Hillyard drug deal, suspected shooter detained
- Small earthquake shakes NW Montana
- Thousands turn out for Women's March