SPOKANE, Wash. - Lime Bikes are available to rent in downtown Spokane.
Starting today, the City of Spokane is trying out a Lime Bikes pilot program. The test period will run for two months, allowing Spokane to try out the bike sharing service that has become popular in other cities.
To use a Lime Bike, you must download the “Lime Bike” application to your phone. You can then find out where they are and pay to ride one. When done, no need to return it to the place you picked it up from. You can leave it safely on the sidewalk for the next person in need of one to find.
Depending on the success of the pilot program, the City says they have tentatively planned to launch the program fully in Spring 2019.
November gloom continues: Foggy this morning with more rain on the way
Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- Firefighters prevent early morning fire from spreading
- Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains
- Rain, rain, go away! We're in store for more wet and cold weather
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home wheeled down city streets