LEWISTON, Id - The Lewiston Police Department’s Code Enforcement and Parking Enforcement Divisions will be checking for recreational vehicles parked within the public rights-of-way starting next week.
Within the city limits of Lewiston people are only allowed to park a recreational vehicle within a public right-of-way for no more than 72 hours. Vehicle parked in a public right-of-way for more than 72 hours, you will be issued a $15 parking citation.
Each 24-hour period a vehicle is in violation of this city ordinance it is considered a new offense and owner will be subject to additional citations.
In order to give owners of recreational vehicles sufficient time to have their vehicles stored properly, this emphasis will not begin until Monday, November 20, 2017.
- Alaska Airlines gives local kids an adventure to the 'North Pole'
- Spokane is growing and rentals can't keep up
- Protesters urge Rep. McMorris Rodgers to vote against Republican tax bill
- K9 Kahn locates stolen gun ditched by fleeing suspect
- Wolves poached in northeast Washington
- Washington medical partnership shapes future of medicine