SPOKANE, Wash. - A spokesperson with Clearwater Paper confirmed a contractor who was working at the Lewiston paper mill died on Monday after being taken to a local hospital.
Communications Director Shannon Myers said the man was transported off site for medical treatment, and later died at the hospital.
4 News Now asked about circumstances surrounding the man's death, but no further information is available at this time.
"Our thoughts are with the family," said Myers.
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house