SPOKANE, Wash. - A level 3 registered sex offender has been released into the Spokane area.
40-year-old Jason W. Bocook has served his sentence for previous offenses, and will now reside in the 1200 block of N. Lincoln St.
The Spokane County Sheriff's Office releases information on sex offenders when they believe the information will enhance public safety and protection.
Level 3 sex offenders have a potential to re-offend.
Bocook has brown hair and blue eyes. He also goes by William Bocook.
Bocook was convicted of first and second degree child rape in 1994, second degree assault with sexual motivation in 2005, and first degree burglary in 2005.
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation