The Spokane County WA Sheriff's Office has released information about a level 3 Registered Sex Offender moving into the Spokane area.
43-year-old Eric D. Cain will reside in the 1200 block of N. Lincoln St. Cain was convicted of first degree child molestation on September 18, 2009.
Cain is a white male, with brown hair and blue eyes. He also goes by Eric D. Hurst.
The Spokane County WA Sheriff's Office has released the information as per RCW 4.24.550, which authorizes law enforcement agencies to inform the public of a sex offender release when the release of information will enhance public safety and protection.
Level 3 sex offenders have the potential to reoffend.
- SPD investigating after body found downtown
- Pullman businesses raise money to fight mental illness
- Kootenai County Jail population hits record high
- Investigation prompts several search warrants at Red Top motel in Spokane Valley
- Idaho senator's reaction stirring up social media
- Wolf Creek Lodge Steak House closing its doors