EPHRATA, Wash. - A level 3 sex offender who has completed his sentence will now be living in Ephrata, Washington.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday that 39 year old Percy Comeslast will be living in Ephrata as a transient and offered no address.
Comeslast was convicted in 2000 of first degree burglary with sexual motivation. He also has convictions from 2010 and 2013.
He is currently not wanted by law enforcement.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW