GENESSEE, Idaho - A 60-year-old man who went missing several days ago was found dead in Latah County on Wednesday.
The Latah County Sheriff's Office said Teddy Joel English left Genessee on October 27.
English did not take any clothes, medications or a cell phone charger. He had not contacted any family members or friends, and did not show up for work.
The cause of English's death is under investigation, but the sheriff's office says no foul play is suspected.
'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- 'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
- Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- Family of WSU student remembers him as a 'beautiful spark of light'
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin