SPOKANE, Wash. - Both directions of I-90 near Latah Bridge at over Hangman Creek will be reduced to single lanes while crew make bridge inspections.
This will happen on Sunday, August 18 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On Sunday, I-90 at Latah Bridge crews will close 1 lane each direction at various times starting 5am to 5pm. Crews will be inspecting the bridge with the U-BIT (Under Bridge Inspection Truck) and install LED lights. This will affect both EB & WB. Ramp meter will be on from 5-9am. pic.twitter.com/Vu5sUPgJfR— WSDOT East (@WSDOT_East) August 15, 2019
The right lane on eastbound I-90 will close first to allow crews to perform their routine inspection. They will be using the ramp meter at US 195 to regulate traffic, and will be there until about 9 a.m.
Crews will then close the right lane of westbound I-90, and then the left lanes eastbound and westbound on the bridge.
This inspection is done every two years.
Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
Pullman Police in standoff with domestic violence suspect on Military Hill
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery