SPOKANE, Wash. - Both directions of I-90 near Latah Bridge at over Hangman Creek will be reduced to single lanes while crew make bridge inspections.
This will happen on Sunday, August 18 from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m.
On Sunday, I-90 at Latah Bridge crews will close 1 lane each direction at various times starting 5am to 5pm. Crews will be inspecting the bridge with the U-BIT (Under Bridge Inspection Truck) and install LED lights. This will affect both EB & WB. Ramp meter will be on from 5-9am. pic.twitter.com/Vu5sUPgJfR— WSDOT East (@WSDOT_East) August 15, 2019
The right lane on eastbound I-90 will close first to allow crews to perform their routine inspection. They will be using the ramp meter at US 195 to regulate traffic, and will be there until about 9 a.m.
Crews will then close the right lane of westbound I-90, and then the left lanes eastbound and westbound on the bridge.
This inspection is done every two years.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back