A landslide 3 to 4 miles off of Highway 395 has closed a section of Deadman Creek in Ferry County.
Heavy precipitation has caused poor road conditions since March.
Heavy equipment can't get on the road because it's too soft and would cause further damage.
A detour at Matsen Creek is open, but the road is similarly plagued with holes that crews are trying to fill.
Other roads in the area are in similar poor condition because of water seepage under the road.
LIVE: March For Our Lives demonstration
Cathy McMorris Rodgers releases statement on school violence
- Cathy McMorris Rodgers releases statement on school violence
- Man who attacked jogger in Seattle park sentenced to prison
- Asbestos concerns stop restoration of century-old hotel
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle