Spokane - LabCorp announced Thursday it will lay off nearly 200 employees in Spokane in the coming months.
After the layoffs are completed, LabCorp will have approximately 500 employees in the Spokane area.
According to their website, LabCorp processes lab tests on about 500,000 specimens a day. It employs more than 50,000 people in 60 countries and reported revenue in excess of $9 billion in 2016.
- Air 4 Adventure: First day of spring
- Students plan March For Our Lives as news hits of another school shooting
- Officer John Scott fired from Spokane Police Department
- Spokane man sentenced to 11 years in prison for child pornography possession
- Wild Waters waterpark is being demolished
- Beatles Fantasy Tribute tour coming to Spokane