HAYDEN, Idaho - Around 2:30 Tuesday morning, Kootenai County deputies were patroling Hayden streets when they came across three teenage males acting suspicious.
When the deputies contacted them, one stopped and two tried to run but were quickly tracked down.
The teens, identified as 18-year-old Chase Parmer, 19-year-old Richard Steele, and 19-year-old Dylan Riddle, admitted breaking into at least 12 cars in the area of Dakota Ave and Sunview Ln to N. Strahorn Rd and E. Miles.
They were arrested for multiple counts of burglary, resisting and obstructing, grand theft and possession of stolen property.
Deputies are now working to find the owners of any property that was stolen and return the items. As a reminder the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office asks everyone secure their vehicles and remove or secure any valuables.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Cat found badly injured in a Spokane neighborhood alleyway
- Ecology Department will help fire departments get rid of toxic foam
- Spokane mayoral candidates debate union support
- Additional refueling aircraft coming to Fairchild AFB will stimulate local economy
- Deputies arrest man for trespassing, exposing his backside to laundromat employee
- Voter Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2019 Spokane Co. general election