KOOTENAI CO., Idaho - A missing 15-year-old boy was found safe in Kootenai County on Thursday.
Kyle Davidson went missing from Hayden on Thursday. The Sheriff's Office said he was in good health and will be reunited with his family in the coming days.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, he was at the Youth Rehabilitation Facility when he ran into the woods to the north.
- Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
- Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Highway 200 crash sends car into river, driver rescued
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- South Carolina newspaper facing massive backlash after 'Hilinski's Hope' headline