SPOKANE, Wash. - The bustling neighborhood of Kendall Yards in downtown Spokane continues to add new things to its area.
The newest addition is a pair of charging stations for residents' and visitors' electric cars.
Avista, in cooperation with Kendall Yards, has put in two charging stations, one fast charging and one normal, in the parking lot behind the Providence Medical clinic in the neighborhood.
The two stations are capable of charging 4 electric cars at a time. The normal charging station charges your vehicle in around an hour. The fast charger, however, is able to charge your car battery from 0% to 80% in less than 30 mins.
A resident told us that the parking lot has the capability to add another station if need be, bringing the total amount of chargers to 6.
Avista also has plans to implement more chargers throughout the neighborhood if the demand for them increases.
- Social media school shooting threat likely a hoax
- Biggest ever restaurant week has some creative and unique food options
- Extreme Team wraps up renovation at Project ID
- Home and Yard show runs this weekend
- Idaho private school moves forward with AR-15 raffle despite opposition
- Search continues for suspects associated with crime at Red Top Motel