SPOKANE, Wash - Kellyanne Conway, a counselor to President Trump, will be in Spokane to attend a fundraising dinner for Cathy McMorris-Rodgers Friday.
Conway rose to fame as a political commentator discussing polling information on network news stations early in her career.
On August 19, 2016 Conway became Trump's third campaign manager following the resignation of Paul Manafort. She is the only woman to successfully run an American presidential campaign.
The event will be held at a private residence in Spokane and will cost $50 to attend.
- You can now ask Alexa for 4 News Now flash briefings
- Iconic Shogun restaurant reopening Monday after devastating fire
- Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
- Spokane NAACP calls for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation
- Level 1 Evacuation Notice cancelled for Reservation Field Fire in Stevens County
- Fire engine crashes while responding to a call in Royal City