STATELINE, Idaho - Two brothers missing from the Stateline area are back home, according to the Kootenai County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies said 14-year-old Henry Heidecker and 10-year-old Conner Heidecker left their house around 10 a.m. Wednesday on their bikes. In a release, KCSO said their father called Thursday to say they had returned home.
Deputies went to the home and confirmed they were both safe. Deputies said the boys were in good health, just a little hungry and tired.
The Sheriff's office is investigationg why the boys left the house in the first place, and where they went.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
McMorris Rodgers joins other representatives in introducing BOUND Act for Canadian border staffing
Idaho farmer and businessman announces run for U.S. Senate
- McMorris Rodgers joins other representatives in introducing BOUND Act for Canadian border staffing
- 'JessFest' climbing competition to celebrate Jess Roskelley, raise money for Deep Creek trailhead
- Homeowners say City of Spokane won't do anything about trash build-up in neighbor's yard
- Officers involved in deadly Coeur d'Alene shooting identified
- Governor Jay Inslee to join Spokane youth during climate strike this Friday
- Alleged child rapist arrested by US Marshals after fleeing from Spokane