SPOKANE, Wash. - One of Spokane's beloved breakfast joints is moving locations.
For 15 years, Kalico Kitchen has sat on N. Division St, just south of Euclid, feeding hungry patrons through breakfast and lunch hours. The restaurant, which flaunts big portions, is now moving west.
Kalico Kitchen will make its new home in the old Monroe Street Grill and Shari's building.
"It's beautiful and we're real excited," said a post from the restaurant.
Kalico will serve its last meal at its current location on October 31. According to a Facebook post, the first day in the new location is slated for November 3.
Looking to give back? Adopt-A-Family this holiday season through the Salvation Army
November gloom continues: Foggy this morning with more rain on the way
- Looking to give back? Adopt-A-Family this holiday season through the Salvation Army
- 10 Seattle Children's ORs to be closed through January
- Remembering the 2015 windstorm four years later
- Firefighters prevent early morning fire from spreading
- Native American tribes seeing many cases of murdered, missing indigenous women
- Weekend rain brings snow to local mountains