SPOKANE, Wash. - The jury has been selected in the trial of a former Washington police sergeant charged with second-degree rape.
Gordon Ennis is charged with raping a female officer during a private party at another officer's home in October of 2015.
The trial will start on Monday at 9:30 a.m. in Judge Moreno’s courtroom.
A judge declared a mistrial in June, after Ennis was accused of witness tampering by contacting law enforcement. He did not have to serve jail time.
- Student strangers become friends planning March For Our Lives Spokane
- Suspect on the loose after hours-long standoff
- Jersey Mikes donates all sales to Providence Health Care Foundation
- Body found at Winchester State Park
- Interior Secretary and Spokane Tribe discuss opioid crisis, Grand Coulee Dam compensation
- Wake Up Call to offer puppaccinos on National Puppy Day