COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Idaho State Police Domestic Highway Enforcement Team conducted a three-day interdiction patrol in Shoshone County, arresting a total of 15 people for felony drug offenses.
The ISP was assisted by deputies from the Shoshone County, Kootenai County, and Bonner County Sheriff's Offices and an officer from the Coeur d'Alene Police Department.
Out of the 15 arrests made, five people were arrested for trafficking marijuana, two people for trafficking cocaine, one person for trafficking heroin, and one person for trafficking methamphetamines.
Additionally, troopers issued 79 drug citations and arrested five people for DUI. Three people were arrested for outstanding warrants, as well.
The ISP expresses their gratitude to the Shoshone County Sheriff's Office and Prosecuting Attorney's office for their assistance and support during the operation.
- Wake Up Call to offer puppaccinos on National Puppy Day
- Man going over 100 mph arrested for DUI, suspended driver's license
- Busy construction season expected for US 195
- SVPD serve warrant, arrest 8 time convicted felon and others
- Season weight restrictions in effect
- Pullman teenager sentenced in killing of high school student