ATHOL, Idaho - Idaho State Police are searching for the person who hit a young cyclist with their truck near Athol.
ISP responded to the hit-and-run crash on State Highway 54 around 8:45 p.m. Monday. The juvenile victim was riding a bicycle on the shoulder of the roadway.
The victim was struck by a dark colored pickup, possibly a General Motors make. ISP said the victim was struck by the passenger side mirror, breaking out the glass portion, which was located at the crash site.
The victim was taken to Kootenai Health with non-life-threatening injuries.
Any witnesses or anyone with information about the crash is asked to contact Sergeant Sutton with the Idaho State Police.
- SPD looking for missing 75-year-old woman
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash