TENSED, Idaho - Idaho State Police have confirmed the crash near Tensed on Saturday was fatal.
The crash happened on US 95 near milepost 383, just one mile north of Tensed.
According to a release by ISP, 32-year-old Michael George was driving southbound when his car crossed over the center lane, colliding with a pickup truck driving northbound.
The driver of the truck, 41-year-old Kimberly Crimmins, was taken by Life Flight to Kootenai Health, along with a passenger in the truck who was taken by ambulance.
George was pronounced dead at the scene.
ISP responded to the crash just after 9 a.m., initially calling it a serious injury crash.
🚨Traffic Alert 🚨Troopers are in route to a reported serious injury crash on US95 near Tensed Idaho. Expect delays. pic.twitter.com/KygEtoiuuJ— Idaho State Police (@ispdistrict1) August 17, 2019
Inslee, Ferguson challenging Trump Administration's use of WA military funding for border wall
A foggy morning but a slightly warmer day expected Thursday
- Inslee, Ferguson challenging Trump Administration's use of WA military funding for border wall
- Hillyard couple fed up with RV parked outside home, demands answers from city
- No charges to be filed against Spokane Police officer in July use of force incident
- Spokane Police Guild weighs in on crime, homeless crisis
- Homeowner speaks up after neighbors make complaints against him and his backyard
- Dog with tumor gets survivor scarf from WSU