SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane fire crews were called to a house fire Monday evening in the 2600 block of North Wall St.
When crews arrived they found a heavy amount of fire on the front of the single story home. They quickly attacked the fire and were able to keep it from spreading the neighboring homes.
The fire caused significant damage to the front porch, attic and front rooms of the home.
The people who lived in the house were able to escape unharmed.
Fire investigators said the fire started on the front porch but they were unable to determine the cause.
- Semi-truck driver killed near Wallace
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 13
- Working smoke detectors save Spokane Valley man's life
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events
- Spokane Valley teens hope to help thousands of people with new driving technology
- City of Spokane passes its budget for next year