SPOKANE, Wash. - Do you love the Spokane County Interstate Fair? Want to join its team?
They will be hosting a job fair on Wednesday, July 17 from 3-7 p.m. There will be numerous job opportunities for folks of any age. The Interstate Fair is looking to fill over 200 positions.
Positions include ticket takers, ticket sellers, clerks, barn cleaners, and laborers.
The Interstate Fair asks that you bring two pieces of government-issued identification, such as a Social Security card and driver’s license. The job fair will be held at the Spokane County Fair & Expo Center at 404 North Havana, in Bay 3.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Sexting scam targeting young adult men, according to Quincy Police
- Coroner: WSU student died four hours before first 911 call
- Stretch of Wellesley closing for 3 years to make room for North Spokane Corridor
- 'I always run from you guys': Serial Spokane car thief arrested for the 58th time
- 'Please stay one extra day': Coach Leach urges WSU students to stay in town for Saturday's game
- WSU fraternity temporarily loses recognition in wake of student's death