OLYMPIA, Wash. - Washington Gov. Jay Inslee will travel to Victoria, British Columbia on Tuesday for a meeting with Premier of British Columbia John Horgan.
This will be the first meeting between Inslee and Horgan, who took office in July.
The leaders will discuss many of the region’s shared issues and priorities, including fighting climate change with the Pacific Coast Collaborative, and working to promote the Cascadia Innovation Corridor and collaboration between businesses and research institutions across the border.
In May, Inslee met with Prime Minister of Canada Justin Trudeau, and Inslee spoke last month at the NetHope Global Summit in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events
- Spokane Valley teens hope to help thousands of people with new driving technology
- City of Spokane passes its budget for next year
- Thieves break into cars outside local daycare facilities
- Shipping deadlines fast approaching to get packages delivered by Christmas
- Ice ribbon hosts Yoga on Ice every Tuesday