The Inland Northwest is facing a referee shortage. Maher Kawash reports.
- Deputies arrest Whitman County father, son for unlawful possession of firearms
- Spokane police arrest suspected drunk driver who nearly sped through separate DUI investigation
- Police believe DUI may have caused serious crash on North Division
- Boyd-Walker Sewing closes its doors after nearly 75 years on Sprague
- Lumberbeard Brewing opens its doors to the public
- Washington State is going to the Cheez-It bowl, facing Air Force