SPOKANE, Wash. - Two vehicles were involved in a serious crash at Sprague and Division just after 10 P.M. Sunday. Spokane Police say an infant was taken to the hospital in critical condition. That child was later upgraded to stable condition.
Police say a black vehicle ran a red light heading east on Sprague when it collided with another car traveling north on Division.
Three adults were also taken to the hospital. Their injuries are not life-threatening.
Major Crimes detectives with the Spokane Police department are looking into the crash and believe drugs or alcohol may have been a factor.
- UGM Student Impact Center aims to help Spokane's at risk youth
- Newport marchers protest proposed smelter
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family